Free UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £150 - Orders Dispatched Between Tuesday & Friday

Discover

Mackmyra Moment Karibien Swedish Single Malt Whisky

Rum and Sherry Cask finished Swedish Single Malt

Moment Karibien is an elegant single-malt whisky, 75% of which was matured in casks that previously held Plantation Barbados & Jamaica rum with the remaining 25% finished in ex-Oloroso and ex-sherry casks. The whisky from the various casks that make up Moment Karibien are at least 8 years old and at most 12. They are matured 50 metres underground in Bodås Mine with meticulous care and attention. The whisky has been manufactured in a limited edition of only 4,137 bottles.

A fruity, spicy and buttery nose with notes of vanilla, toffee and roasted oak. Berries linger as aromas of rum, dried fruit and pear follow.

The palate is similarly spicy and fruity with warm notes of rum, Oloroso and oaky vanilla. The texture is slightly oily and incredibly smooth, leaving aftertastes of oak and vanilla.

About Mackmyra

The distillery is home to some of the purest water in the world of spirits, filtered to near perfection since the Ice Age. Located next to this incredible water source, the Mackmyra distillery also prides itself in using primarily new Swedish oak barrels.

They bring an incredible passion and understanding of classic whisky production techniques to the table whilst operating one of the most exciting modern distilleries in the world. The Mackmyra distillers use 100% Swedish ingredients without additives while continuing the pursuit of low environmental impact.

 

£110.00

1 in stock

Mackmyra Moment Karibien Swedish Single Malt Whisky

Additional information